Project 365 – Day 330
About JillianJillian is an English teacher in South Korea and an amateur photographer.
(1) A deliberate way of living that makes freedom to travel possible. (2) The act of leaving behind the orderly world to travel independently for an extended period of time. (3) A privately meaningful manner of travel that emphasizes creativity, adventure, awareness, simplicity, discovery, independance, realism, self-reliance, and the growth of the spirit.
- The Path to French Citizenship http://t.co/IhET4UddPh 11 days ago
- Photo: 23 Pictures from our trip to Carcassonne A while back we took a trip to the city of Carcassonne. Here... http://t.co/qPnu4YT7sL 20 days ago
- 23 Pictures from our trip to Carcassonne http://t.co/5wXbN8Cxux 20 days ago
- The Complete Guide to Hitchhiking in Southern Africa http://t.co/HShYBuBQug via @BootsnAll 63 days ago
- Three Routes Through El Salvador http://t.co/fq0DABJzhx via @BootsnAll 71 days ago