Check out the difference between North and South Korea! The capital of North Korea, Pyongyang, looks like a prison city stuck in the 60′s or 70′s.While the capital of South Korea, Seoul, is a brightly lit, colorful and vibrant city. What a difference!To be fair, the picture of Seoul was taken at night and Pyongyang was taken during the day. So lets compare them both at night… North Korea will be allowing tourism again, including American citizens, starting next year. Some people might think we are crazy, but we would love to visit North Korea. Unfortunately you have to go as part of a tour group and they cost several thousand dollars. We probably wont be adding North Korea to our growing list of visited countries anytime soon…
The Difference Between North and South Korea
(1) A deliberate way of living that makes freedom to travel possible. (2) The act of leaving behind the orderly world to travel independently for an extended period of time. (3) A privately meaningful manner of travel that emphasizes creativity, adventure, awareness, simplicity, discovery, independance, realism, self-reliance, and the growth of the spirit.
- The Path to French Citizenship http://t.co/IhET4UddPh 13 days ago
- Photo: 23 Pictures from our trip to Carcassonne A while back we took a trip to the city of Carcassonne. Here... http://t.co/qPnu4YT7sL 23 days ago
- 23 Pictures from our trip to Carcassonne http://t.co/5wXbN8Cxux 23 days ago
- The Complete Guide to Hitchhiking in Southern Africa http://t.co/HShYBuBQug via @BootsnAll 65 days ago
- Three Routes Through El Salvador http://t.co/fq0DABJzhx via @BootsnAll 73 days ago